[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

Just now, Jeod said:

What target? Explain how you have a target when there's a huge possibility Kiras can't exist until notebooks are opened by them, and I might relent.

It has to do with association, and the fact that while nobody here has been killed by Kira, offscreen NPCs have. We'd essentially be waiting for the series to start otherwise.

This is actually quite something... hard to keep up with posts when it goes that fast, but in the past few minutes KY has seemed a little fishy...

For the record, I would not be opposed to to KY being investigated, while still leaning towards Voe. I would, however, be opposed to Nod being investigated as it stands.

1 minute ago, Killing You said:

It has to do with association, and the fact that while nobody here has been killed by Kira, offscreen NPCs have. We'd essentially be waiting for the series to start otherwise.

It's been 5 days with no kills. The latter seems more logical.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

This is actually quite something... hard to keep up with posts when it goes that fast, but in the past few minutes KY has seemed a little fishy...

For the record, I would not be opposed to to KY being investigated, while still leaning towards Voe. I would, however, be opposed to Nod being investigated as it stands.

But Nod and Voe have notebooks, so one of them has to be investigated.

Just now, Jeod said:

But Nod and Voe have notebooks, so one of them has to be investigated.

Finding suspicious characters is a higher priority IMO when we have this much buffer room with players still being alive, as you've helpfully pointed out several times ;)

But also there's a reason I didn't bump him all the way up and still have the same 1, 2, 3, order :p

Yay it deleted my post.

Anyway.

As I was saying, I work alone but I am not anti-town, I am anti-Kira and my goal is to nail him/her/them? to prove myself the best.

That said, we have several options. One is to investigate everyone but without knowledge of how Note works we might become sitting ducks. We could also try to confiscate all Notes but they don't seem to be researched or analyzed once taken away.

I think we need to take a look at the Note and see what it does and what are the rules, mechanics and such. Then we could try and plan around that rather than stumbling around in the dark IMO.

Well, seeing as it's clear that my alignment in this situation is with Voe opening his notebook, I'll vote the suspicious guy.

##vote Killing You

But only because you think Nodlied is important to town.

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

But only because you think Nodlied is important to town.

This reasoning is bad.

I'd like to see an updated CVC, seeing as the trust points have changed massively since the last one, and I want to see where everyone stands currently.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

This reasoning is bad.

I'd like to see an updated CVC, seeing as the trust points have changed massively since the last one, and I want to see where everyone stands currently.

I'm a Shinigami. I don't need good reasoning.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Well then, we've all heard from your own lips that we don't need to listen to you. Next?

You tried not listening to me. You ended up running around like headless hens for three days.

My alignment is neutral. I only need the notebook be used five times. With that in mind, I'm free to be influenced by either party, and as a player you know how logical and influential I can be. In the end, you're the one to decide if I'm a pawn, rook, bishop, knight, or queen.

Once again, I insist you investigate me tomorrow. 

Going for KY is an interesting idea. We can execute both plans at the same time, while getting some info about a suspicious player as well.

KY can you tell us more about yourself? What is your objective, more or less? What direction do things need to go for you to win? Are you part of the task force? Would you lose much if we voted for you?

Just now, Killing You said:

We're planning on locking down both of the books, you mongoloid. As I do not have one, this is pointless.

Then vote Nodlied and you can have Voe tomorrow. As he's planning to open the book tonight, he can't pass it. Guaranteed two notebooks.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

##vote Killing You

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted Killing You to be lynched!

2 hours ago, Nodlied said:

##Propose Suspicion Jeod 600

##Vote Voe

Nodlied proposed 600 Suspicion Points to Jeod!

[Vote Counted] Nodlied voted Voe to be lynched!

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

##vote Nodlied

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted Nodlied to be lynched!

2 hours ago, Killing You said:

##propose suspicion Voe 250

Killing You proposed 250 Suspicion Points to Voe!

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

##propose suspicion Nodlied 841

Jeod proposed 841 Suspicion Points to Nodlied!

1 hour ago, Killing You said:

##propose trust Nodlied 88

Killing You proposed 88 Trust Points to Nodlied!

1 hour ago, Voe said:

##vote Nodlied

[Vote Counted] Voe voted Nodlied to be lynched!

17 minutes ago, Jeod said:

##vote Killing You

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted Killing You to be lynched!

WRIFZwy.png

KY can you tell us more about yourself? What is your objective, more or less? What direction do things need to go for you to win? Are you part of the task force? Would you lose much if we voted for you?

I need to be holding a Death Note at the end of the game in order to win. Seeing as how I need to know how the game is supposed to end in order for that to happen, I'm willing to see how to do that. Even if it means forfeiting my special objective. And honestly, I was prepared to be investigated today, but then Nodlied and I got to brainstorming.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

The plan I had would not be described that way, so I think they have an idea I did not think of.

Are you willing to let us in on your plan, per chance?

##propose trust Nodlied 500

I trust this guy and I think he should still be able to meet with people.

Thanks. 

##Propose trust ChopBam 500 here's a return for the favour.

Just now, Killing You said:

Are you willing to let us in on your plan, per chance?

That's an interesting objective you have there...

But anyway, the act of explaining the plan would tip off the intended target on how to avoid it, so I can't. I've now told Chop, because I've verified him as safe, though.