[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

My reads are mostly based off interaction so I guess really I'd just like to see more participation :p

It would probably also help if he hadn't decided to block one of the most likely characters to have an investigative role. :v

Just now, Louis said:

Maybe Fraydo is just saying that to throw shade off of him

The problem is, Irish listed specific facts about FRAYDO's ability which would have required it to have targeted him with it.

I'm pretty certain that this entire situation would be resolved by FRAYDO simply visiting a different player and that player receiving the same flavor text for the ability.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

The problem is, Irish listed specific facts about FRAYDO's ability which would have required it to have targeted him with it.

I'm pretty certain that this entire situation would be resolved by FRAYDO simply visiting a different player and that player receiving the same flavor text for the ability.

I guess so but we wouldn't know that until d3

7 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Hmmm, you're right, this is true...

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Oooo Oooo pick me!

11 hours ago, Shade939 said:

I certainly shouldn’t visit you just to resolve this supposed situation

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

A few of us have said we wanted to pressure KY more, but haven't actually done it, so I'm going to just start by requesting a reads list from KY.

Alright.

Mojoman- Bit of a null read, though I'm not sure where he got the "3 tracking claims" idea from, unless he's just reading too much into things.

Killing_You- Town, but if I'm being honest, I did make some mistakes along the way, and I screwed iLTS's gambit. Whoops.

OrangeP47- Showing a lot of initiative, asking the right questions and trying to keep the flow of information under control. Town.

FRAYDO- Based on my role, I'm going to say that he's probably town. I already mentioned my day ability (webbing people up), so I guess I can say why: if I target the wrong person, I lose the ability. At first, I thought this pointed to Iron Man, then Stan Lee, but Happy Hogan could also fit the bill.

Brigitte- Somewhat null read, though leaning slightly town because she shared only what she needed to be helpful to town. 

ChopBam- Null read. I need to see more.

TheIrishMan- If not town, solid neutral. I don't think Jeod would have unlynchable scum, plus he hasn't made me think in this direction.

Louis- Another null read.

Shade939- Annoying town. Please note that I only put him as town due to his mod confirming ability. If it wasn't for that, I'd still have my vote on him.

iLikeToSnipe- Getting a town read from his interactions from both me and Shade, but I do think calling for a daykill on Shade was jumping the gun.

Category 5 Hurricane- Fallen town. Rip in pepperoni.

If I had to make a guess based on what we know, I'd probably say Mojoman and Chopbam, but only due to process of elimination. 

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

And yet you're claiming to have a night action that prevents items from being stolen, which you don't have...

Wrong. I said I have an ability that could be used against a thief. I've been very careful with my words not to reveal too much.

42 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

If I had to make a guess based on what we know, I'd probably say Mojoman and Chopbam, but only due to process of elimination. 

Your maths is bad. Louis is a null read for you, just like me, but by "process of elimination" you've chosen me and mojo. Hahaha! Got any more jokes?

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Wrong. I said I have an ability that could be used against a thief. I've been very careful with my words not to reveal too much.

Yet, you seem to think based on this ability we have a thief in game?