[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Are you able to protect my pass tonight?

Honestly, if I tell you my gambit will be up and I might as well claim my full ability. If you want me to I can. If ChopBam is the thief it won't matter since what I'd do could only affect the thief.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Honestly, if I tell you my gambit will be up and I might as well claim my full ability. If you want me to I can. If ChopBam is the thief it won't matter since what I'd do could only affect the thief.

I mean, I'm convinced, it's up to you what you want to do with everyone else.

I have to bow out now, but feel my vote is in a productive place at least.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That's a very specific target for your ability to only work on though.

7 hours ago, ChopBam said:

When Mojoman attempts to be helpful he's usually scum. So I'll place my vote on him.

##vote Mojoman

4 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Right, back to the lynch.

##vote Mojoman

Gotta turn up the heat somehow, and he's the most likely in my eyes.

3 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think there's actually value in this right now...

##Vote Chopbam

3 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Well color me convinced. An irrefutable evidence right there.

##vote ChopBam

2 hours ago, Killing_You said:

##unvote

Any particular reason?

1 hour ago, Louis said:

For now #no lynch

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

I'm gonna leave this here until we get a reasonable defense.

##vote ChopBam

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Okay... let's do this.

##vote ChopBam

@ChopBam

At first KY was pinging on my scumdar. But when it came down to you and him you've just been kind of spammy with your posts and haven't really contributed. You both seem like scum to me, but at least some of his posts have had content. So, why weren't you contributing?

1 hour ago, Louis said:

##vote Fraydo

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

##vote iLTS

He smells funny.

28 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I'm still suspicious of Bridgette, I know we're all hopping on the Chop Train as the easy lynch for seemingly little input. I don't like her silence and somewhat safe play. She seems to me like the new scum paired with a veteran scum.

##vote Bridgette

16 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##Unvote

That's still at least enough information to throw off my complaints finally..

Hammertime.

Everyone gathers around ChopBam to lynch him--how dare he use the infinity stones for such nefarious purposes! Alas, before you could find out his alignment, he's suddenly nowhere to be found! ChopBam is unable to be lynched!

NIGHT TWO

You know the drill. Two nightposts and all.

OK so that's why I don't suspect TheIrishman on the grounds of "unlynchability" alone. Because I myself am unlynchable and quite clearly town.

That should also answer Shade's question on what my other ability is and to why I have such a weak night action.

11 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

OK so that's why I don't suspect TheIrishman on the grounds of "unlynchability" alone. Because I myself am unlynchable and quite clearly town.

That should also answer Shade's question on what my other ability is and to why I have such a weak night action.

Two unlynchable roles in one game? I do not buy that 20% of the players are unlynchable and town. If you're town then Irish isn't.

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Now I'm wondering if what the stones can do will change and players will come back or something. Feel like we're in for a wild ride.

If the right conditions are met, you definitely will be. 15 days until Endgame.

2 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Not if I die first as the confirmed Town player! :p

happy-hogan-1024x425.jpeg

Ahahaha no, hold up there. No mafia member in their right mind would kill you when even as the only confirmed (MOD CONFIRMED, EVEN!) Town member you still come off scummy and just cause confusion in every conversation. Keeping you alive is the perfect scum move to keep Town in chaos and if I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath thinking I'm scum's pick this night or any night.

I don't really have any solid reads from anybody because i'm not really keeping up with the content, Scumlord Shade is (somehow) mod confirmed town so i guess that's our only base to work from.

mind you....

Shade.

Anyway, I'll try and catch up on the weekend for Day 3 and hopefully contribute half-decently over the weekend.

Thanks and have a good night

I'm still missing a few PMs. I can start the day off within 30 minutes of receiving them. That said, if you've already sent your actions in and want to change them, now's the time to do so.