[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

Just now, FRAYDO said:

I mean, if the TP just wants to out themselves and win with Town I'm fine with that. I'm not in a lynching mood if iLTS isn't the TP.

tumblr_pxjbusNGGw1r7ib92o1_500.gifv

He really broke his meta this game. Surprised me.

Oh yeah, Chop made a bio for his character.

Originating from a monastery deep within the Shire, Fraydo Baggins was born and raised a heavy drinker. He has unfortunately met with a particularly bad case of double vision from these bad habits. On the bright side, Fraydo did manage to kick his addiction and would like to thank everyone for their support. He has made many lifelong friends through his various 12-step groups and believes with all of his heart that he has reached a point where he can share the good news of 12 steps with other addicts, be those addictions for drugs, alcohol, or anime.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Man, you really ARE tired.

He was only one of three of you who bothered to make one, so I haven't given it much thought.

Alliance

Day 1

Night 1

Day 2

Night 2

Day 3

Orange

Town

NoLynch

Stole a night action from Cat 5 and turned it into an item. Automatically handed out items

Voted Mojo

Stole and ability to Retaliation and turned it into an ability

iLikeToSnip (Theodore Roosevelt)

Abilities: Big Stick and Speak Softly

Town

Wacked Shade/ No Lynch

Got spaghetti and meatballs, dreamt of Mojo, FRAYDO, and Orange

Used big stick on Mojoman

Voted Mojo

Masoned Orange 

Killed

Dead

Killing_You

Scum

Voted for himself

Killed Chopbam

Voted Mojo

Used Screech on Shade

Louis

NoLynch

Received the videotape and tracked Mojoman

Voted Mojo

Tracked Retaliation

Passed Video Tape to Retaliation

Shade

Blocked by iLTS

Used Time Stone and undid KY's kill N1

Unable to use any actions, but can still vote

Mojoman (Mystique)

Abilities: Morph and Mirage

Scum

NoLynch

Morphed Chopbam

Blocked by iLTS

Lynched

Dead

Dead

Cat 5

NoLynch

Voted Mojo

Retaliation ( Enforcer)

Abilities: Protect n' Serve

Town

Visited Orange 

Voted Mojo

Visited FRAYDO

Killed 

Dead

Chopbam (Fraydo Baggins)

Abilities: Follow and Withdrawal Tremors

Town

Voted Mojoman

Killed

Dead

Dead

Dead

FRAYDO

Cop

Copped Orange and received an unknown item

Used wear glasses

Voted Mojo

Copped iLTS

Although the game does seem rather cut and dry, I suppose I should ask; what of your reads on Shade and Cat5? I notice too you did not list yourself as Town. Would any of you three be our elusive TP?

569c8d2b3e6647af22b5c507926eb07c8c9cfb39

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Although the game does seem rather cut and dry, I suppose I should ask; what of your reads on Shade and Cat5? I notice too you did not list yourself as Town. Would any of you three be our elusive TP?

569c8d2b3e6647af22b5c507926eb07c8c9cfb39

*MGS alert sound*

I didn't list myself because I haven't been confirmed as town and yet I am, maybe I should've put that up there.

But with Shade he seems to have caught KY right in his lie as the Mastermind. If Shade was the other scum with Mojo, he would want to take out KY. Since, if what I read right, Mastermind stops mafia from winning if he's still alive and there were two kills instead of the regular one, Shade wouldn't need him anymore. Also I don't know what else hes done since D1 besides use the time stone.

As for Cat5, he seems to be in a humble and has been confusing and yet brief so he hasn't felt threatening to me. But I have a feeling that he might be town or TP/Neutral

@FRAYDO

Mojo did say they were all anonymous but I assume thar they probably figured who everyone out by the way the other person talked or by their actions, since I believe they do have to coordinate who they want to kill, but that is a big fat if

I don't think I could win the game if my alignment was anything other than Town given how I'm playing.

Also, I have the fun ability to only target myself, so good luck in me proving myself as Town using that.

3 hours ago, Louis said:

Autocorrect: as for Cat 5 he seems to be confused

(I don't know why it autocorrect to humble)

I don't know, I've only correctly called out both scum so far. I feel like I understand what's going on pretty well.

Also, Retaliation had my ability. He signaled it to me, so I knew he had it. He returned it to me last night.

35 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't know, I've only correctly called out both scum so far. I feel like I understand what's going on pretty well.

Also, Retaliation had my ability. He signaled it to me, so I knew he had it. He returned it to me last night.

And what exactly is going on?

In all fairness, even if you're a TP with a NK, there's no way you can get around two investigative roles being alive?