[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

@OrangeP47, yeah, I'm pretty certain that I want more information before I decide upon a course of action. But that might also be me letting myself get swayed by some of the arguments of the other mafia members in game to protect their teammates.

I vote not shooting Orange.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, I'll double check the reasoning first, but figuring out Louis's alignment would allow us to more easily resolve Mojoman and Orange's debate correct?

Not really because mojo was making an argument we should lynch her regardless of her alignment. If she's scum Mojo's probably town, but that doesn't really tell us much about Orange.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Not really because mojo was making an argument we should lynch her regardless of her alignment. If she's scum Mojo's probably town, but that doesn't really tell us much about Orange.

If Louis is Scum, Mojo is probably town... just.... refer to my post where I told him if he's town he needs to stop for my thoughts on that subject.  Granted, I don't think Louis' reasoning was the best for shooting Shade.... but it wasn't the worst either, and I had *independent* mild sus on Shade though that's neither here nor *there for the most part*.  At the moment I'm not interested in resolving Shade.

Ehh im struggling here.

If GDI can have multiple deviating roles, there is 0 guarantee Nod has the listed ones either. They might have CCs, Confessors, regular cyborgs or whatnot.

All i know is assuming 9:4 ratio and replacing 2 rifles with 1 JJ and 1 DT, our statistical daykill potential rises to 2.8. Pretty good.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Ehh im struggling here.

If GDI can have multiple deviating roles, there is 0 guarantee Nod has the listed ones either. They might have CCs, Confessors, regular cyborgs or whatnot.

All i know is assuming 9:4 ratio and replacing 2 rifles with 1 JJ and 1 DT, our statistical daykill potential rises to 2.8. Pretty good.

It's probably not a safe assumption that these new roles replace rifles.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

It's probably not a safe assumption that these new roles replace rifles.

One could replace the roleblocker, I admit. But the other couldn't replace a doctor or a cop. No way in hell.

Hi guys, what's going on in here?

*sees bullets flying everywhere*

So, hey, uh. I'm Neutral, just so everyone knows. Just want to make that clear so absolutely nobody has any reason to ever vote, daykill, or nightkill me, and I will ridicule anyone who says otherwise. Right, now that that is settled.

4 hours ago, Mojoman said:

It's free info day for scum apparently.

Get your free info here, fresh off the presses.

@Mojoman @OrangeP47 why did you roleclaim so fast?

11 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Hi guys, what's going on in here?

*sees bullets flying everywhere*

So, hey, uh. I'm Neutral, just so everyone knows. Just want to make that clear so absolutely nobody has any reason to ever vote, daykill, or nightkill me, and I will ridicule anyone who says otherwise. Right, now that that is settled.

@Mojoman @OrangeP47 why did you roleclaim so fast?

Out of those two role claims, which one are you more interested in at the moment?