Allow users to see who upvoted posts?

I actually had the idea to remove the down voting bit because it only served as a troll method. I felt that the way the Warframe Forums works is actually a better maintained system https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/407628-devstream-47-overview/It allows for the community managers and game devs to choose out posts that the community likes for ideas and other things similar to it. So yeah.. You like ideas that are thrown out here on the forums here? Up vote them so we can get a sense of how many people agree with it. Don't agree? Then post a counter argument or don't vote.

I actually had a question I asked answered on the stream because the community agreed with my points enough for them to see it.

Since we have a considerably less crowd I think we could do with letting people see who agrees with them.

This should be enabled now, although it changes the +rep button to a "Like" button in order to allow you to see who liked something. Let me know what you think.

You could see who upvoted before by clicking on the number. Also this new like button looks like crap.

I like it actually. And along the lines of what chop said, for an artist or upcoming dev or whatever, it can serve as a port of morale building. Though the button color does clash a bit. Probably an easy adjustment.

Yea we should consider the FB approach but then again we might have minor issues like "why didn't you like my post yet" drama in the background. I like how it is now but if it does change to be more visible personally I don't have issue with it.

personally i dont think we need to show who liked what, the number of how many ppl is good enough as is. my thinking is if ppl can see who likes what it can still cause trolling of such such as "oh you liked this horrile idea bla bla bla" type of thing