[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

Just now, ChopBam said:

This game was profoundly confusing from the standpoint of town. Jeod didn't help with that. Jeod never helps.

I learned that KY is a lot better now than he was mere months ago. :p

Voe's strong reading of Orange as clean threw me for a loop.

OrangeP47 I have no references to how he's played in the past, so his being Kira the first time here was to his advantage.

Cat5's casting as Misa, the character with an unstable moral supposition was unfortunate for town, as I think history will show he's the best detective here. It made us less inclined to listen to him. I personally trusted him, but didn't voice this for some reason. Perhaps it would be because people would be like, "whai???" and I'd have to explain my (now obviously dubious) hunches. If the debate had turned towards shooting Orange, I probably would have done it.

Shooting KY would've also happened tbh to sway the votes and everything. But alas.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Well, I still have that supposed fake note. :v Should it indeed be fake, then I'll either slap you wankers to death or kill you by the force of a brazillion papercuts.

I have a secondary objective to get it back... if you could hand it over, I'd really apprecate it ;)

Like my goal isn't to kill everyone, that's just kind of what happened.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I have a secondary objective to get it back... if you could hand it over, I'd really apprecate it ;)

Like my goal isn't to kill everyone, that's just kind of what happened.

Well, I do have a proposition if that's the case. And it is but a simple one.

Abandon the ''let's be pawns of Jeod and win that way'' part and join the good guys part. Then I'll give it to you. It doesn't have to be done the hard way.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Well, I do have a proposition if that's the case. And it is but a simple one.

Abandon the ''let's be pawns of Jeod and win that way'' part and join the good guys part. Then I'll give it to you. It doesn't have to be done the hard way.

I'm not Jeod's pawn, this was my plan :p

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh, and for reference, I'm Teru. My goal is to basically suck up to Kira to be blessed by him. I don't know what that means. I interpreted it as I need to kill everyone to prove my worth, so that's what I'm doing :v

Personal objectives are meh. They are to be discarded. The real win is in refusing to side with evil, refusing to become nothing more than a pawn, the real win is to be free while being a productive part of society.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Personal objectives are meh. They are to be discarded. The real win is in refusing to side with evil, refusing to become nothing more than a pawn, the real win is to be free while being a productive part of society.

I have no pro-town goals in my first PM in the slightest, but I admire your tenacity.

I can't change the plan because it's locked in the note already either way :v

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm not Jeod's pawn, this was my plan :p

Well, then I'm not handing it over to ya. Perpare to listen to the music of tripping to your death over nothing more than a simple banana peel while being crushed by a random bulldozer that fell from an airship just before you could download new batteries on your watch to see if it was christmas or not.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Well, then I'm not handing it over to ya. Perpare to listen to the music of tripping to your death over nothing more than a simple banana peel while being crushed by a random bulldozer that fell from an airship just before you could download new batteries on your watch to see if it was christmas or not.

Oh, this reminds me. If Cat 5 hadn't got shot, he was required to loudly proclaim he was a baaaaaad Kira, first. I'd considered requiring it to be a musical number, but that was probably too over the top so I didn't.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

##vote Nodlied

##propose suspicion Nodlied 10,000

## propose suspicion Nodlied all

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted Nodlied to be investigated!
Jeod proposed 10000 Suspicion Points to Nodlied!

Jeod proposed 9696 Suspicion Points to Nodlied!

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote OrangeP47

[Vote Counted] Category 5 Hurricane voted OrangeP47 to be investigated!

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

##Propose Suspicion Jeod 3891

Nodlied proposed 3891 Suspicion Points to Jeod!

1 hour ago, Chaos_Knight said:

##vote Orange

[Vote Counted] Chaos_Knight voted OrangeP47 to be investigated!

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

##propose trust ALL Nodlied

ChopBam proposed 12720 Trust Points to Nodlied!

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

##vote Nodlied

##propose trust Jeod all (16687)

[Vote Counted] OrangeP47 voted Nodlied to be investigated!
OrangeP47 proposed 16687 Trust Points to Jeod!

1 hour ago, Killing You said:

##propose trust Jeod all

##vote Nodlied

Killing You proposed 13050 Trust Points to Jeod!

[Vote Counted] Killing You voted Nodlied to be investigated!

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

##Vote Orange

##Propose Suspicion Orange EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE KITCHEN SINK

[Vote Counted] Nodlied voted OrangeP47 to be investigated!

Nodlied proposed 24133 Suspicion Points to OrangeP47!

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

##shoot Cat5

##vote OrangeP47

Day action conditions failed (doesn't count).

[Vote Counted] ChopBam voted OrangeP47 to be investigated!

1 hour ago, Chaos_Knight said:

##propose trust Nodlied all

Chaos_Knight proposed 22370 Trust Points to Nodlied!

9r2Cq7L.png

But wait! There's more! Stay tuned!

[Vote Counted] Mojoman voted Nodlied to be investigated!
[Vote Counted] Category 5 Hurricane voted Nodlied to be investigated!

Mojoman proposed 24264 Trust Points to Jeod!
Category 5 Hurricane proposed 36559 Trust Points to Jeod!

Can you believe it? All Proposal Points were used today!

2BHZipH.png

Nodlied has been hammered with 5 votes!

KRK0Mxv.png

u8D5V0X.png Night 7 Voting Results:

You have decided that Nodlied will be investigated tonight.

After thorough investigation, we have discovered that the suspect is no other but our chief... Soichiro Yagami!

Soichiro is a kind man with a strong sense of justice. He cares greatly for his family and the members of the Japanese Task Force. He is a serious and responsible man that gains the respect of many. He has a strong sense of duty, and even after the police stop funding the Kira investigation he continues trying to solve the case with the Task Force and L. Throughout the Kira investigation he still believes that his son, Light Yagami, is innocent.

Other than this, there's not much we have on chief Yagami. 

There's also one more item we found on him, Police Revolver Gunwhich he uses to protect himself or others from someone's harm.

Yagami is free to go next day.

u8D5V0X.png Confiscated Items & Arrested players:

DN Kira Game character Soichiro   Soichiro Yagami, the Japanese Task Force (holding cell, to be released)

ZuAYRlG.png Yagami's Police Revolver Gun (to be released) 

The confiscated Death Note is missing!

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt bodyarmor  Mogi's Bulletproof vest (confiscated)

It is not possible to contact or pass items to Nodlied tonight. 

Nodlied is not able to perform night actions tonight.

Suspect and his item will be released next day,

Player that is chosen to be investigated will have his identity revealed, and held in a cell during the night, effectively blocking all the night actions and also confiscating all the items he/she had, including the Death Note. The Death Note is investigated and if the player is caught using it (doesn't matter when during the game), this player is eliminated as Kira. In case there is no other Kira the game will end, otherwise the game continues. If the person didn't used the Death Note he/she is released next day, but his Proposal points will be depleted until he/she will gain trust from somebody again.

u8D5V0X.png Night Rules:

During the NIGHT, you are able to use several Night actions at your disposal, or even combine them as you wish (if there is a restriction you will be told).

To use a Night Action, please Private Message Me during the Night Phase! Results will be posted before next day starts in next 24 hours!

Some of the actions include either item usage, special character abilities and actions that can be unlocked by having enough trust from the last day. Beware, most of these actions are one time use, if not stated differently.

This is also the time when the Death Note will be used. Only the current owner can access to interact with it. The Death Note itself can be passed to players too. Using the Death Note during the Night has some special rules to perform nightkills, which offer more possibilities and strategies. This is possible if the owner decides to interact with it. If Death Note is not used during the Night, it could be used during the day, but that action will be public. This can happen if the Death Note is passed during the Night.

Besides the night actions and Death Note usage, players will also be able to visit each other during the Night, and communicate in private in designated google docs.

Only Players that have gained more Trust than Suspicion can invite and accept other Players to doc communication. Players will be able to stay and discuss until one of them decides to leave. Please note that there are also risks visiting someone, so be aware who you accept to meet. You can only accept during the night, not next day.

Send me a PM if you want to meet someone (only one person): ##PROPOSE MEETING PLAYERNAME

The other person will receive a PM from me during the night, and also needs to accept it via PM (once again only one person if multiple players want to meet): ##ACCEPT MEETING PLAYERNAME

IF you propose or accept a meeting and you already are in a meeting, you will first have to leave the meeting. Use  ##LEAVE MEETING PLAYERNAME anytime in a PM, otherwise meeting docs will be available for two players until L decides otherwise. If any of the participants is interrogated, arrested or killed, the meeting will end automatically.

Night actions are done classic way by the Private Message only, same as resolved action replies. If you have a night action and do not inform me by PM in advance before the next Day phase begins (preferably asap, but not later than one hour before the game starts), you do nothing that night. If you know you'll do nothing anyway you can always tell me that too.

Forum Posting during the Night Phase is limited - 2 posts per player max. Players who won't comply will either receive a gimmick or gain 10 suspicion points for each extra post!

u8D5V0X.png  Final CVC and Player Score Results:

bDNysNj.png

The player with most trust is Jeod (90560 Trust Points). He's able to use a special Night Action granted from L himself. Private Message will reveal details. Note that these actions can be different and can be combined with other night actions.

During the day, a total of 203370 (!!!) Proposal Points were distributed to players. The next day, each player will receive a base of 142359 Proposal Points (0.1*Day Number from the total number of distributed points).

Players who have gained Trust will also receive a Proposal Points bonus. Proposal Point Bonus is determined by the exact number of Trust points they've gained. 

If a player gained both Trust and Suspicion, by the start of the next day, the Suspicion points will be reduced by the exact number Trust points.

Note that there are also abilities that either cost proposal points or trust, and they can also increase Proposal Points, Suspicion and Trust to players so you can also expect different outcome next day. These will be calculated before proposal base and proposal bonus is applied.

Note that if the day starts later the PP Bonus gets increased even more automatically (because reasons).

qeFcD0h.png