[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

If the townies here want to be that much closer to losing, and free up my time in the process so I can focus more on work, by all means lynch me.

With all due respect, I am still working atm, multitasking and playing 2 games at the same time, not including this mafia :p

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

My read off of ChopBam right now is that he's playing it safe, not scum hunting. That stinks of scum to me.

My read right now is that he's trying a bit too hard to push the idea that Nodlied was neutral in order to get Orange lynched. It doesn't sit well with me.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

But, I would also expect KY to have some similar form of immunity considering how similar his ability is to a Tracker's also...

Huh? It's a Cop ability, not a Tracker. Also, no immunity that I can see.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

With all due respect, I am still working atm, multitasking and playing 2 games at the same time, not including this mafia :p

Sure, but you don't seem to be spending much time to read back through the thread and scum hunt either.

Just now, Killing_You said:

My read right now is that he's trying a bit too hard to push the idea that Nodlied was neutral in order to get Orange lynched. It doesn't sit well with me.

Huh? It's a Cop ability, not a Tracker. Also, no immunity that I can see.

You'd honestly have even more problem than Chopbam with your ability since you wouldn't know which target you tracked, and you couldn't figure it out by your target saying they did this last night visiting this player that you saw your target visit also.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Sure, but you don't seem to be spending much time to read back through the thread and scum hunt either.

No point until we get alignment flip back. I've already said what's the logical thing to do atm.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

You'd honestly have even more problem than Chopbam with your ability since you wouldn't know which target you tracked, and you couldn't figure it out by your target saying they did this last night visiting this player that you saw your target visit also.

...I don't understand what you're saying.

6 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I do agree that choppy plays it a lot safer than usual (e.g. I don't care/don't have time attitude). Still it's a poor meta argument. We still might not learn that he's scum if we lynch him today though. That's my issue with lynching him today w/o solid proof.

We can try a nolynch, but if that gets us nowhere we're back to the drawing board. Scum knows who's trusted. If they have any killing ability they'll be picking us off at night.

As far as we know, we just need to lynch ChopBam to end the game.

KY I think he's saying I can more confirm that I did visit my intended target rather than having it switched.

Yours goes something like "your target is guilty." This can't be confirmed by others' claims the following day.

Whereas mine is "your target visited so-and-so," which can be confirmed...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Your cursed, the next player you visit should be completely randomized based on what Orange said his curse does.

Yeah, I'm aware. Curiously, though, my result PM didn't mention being cursed.

Just now, ChopBam said:

KY I think he's saying I can more confirm that I did visit my intended target rather than having it switched.

Yours goes something like "your target is guilty." This can't be confirmed by others' claims the following day.

Whereas mine is "your target visited so-and-so," which can be confirmed...

Yep, if any Town role should have had curse immunity this game...

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Yeah, I'm aware. Curiously, though, my result PM didn't mention being cursed.

You don't get cursed.  You get affected by my curse.  I should hack the forum with a background image that says that, at this rate.  I'm pretty sure you wouldn't know about being affected, or else it would be a pretty useless ability.  Sunflower also confirms that she didn't get a message either.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Have you done anything here besides spend the time to make more sophisticated arguments than I?

Maybe if you've voted iLTS on D1 to help me with my plan instead of voting Category5 (which btw was very suspicious), you wouldn't have this argument :p

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Maybe if you've voted iLTS on D1 to help me with my plan instead of voting Category5 (which btw was very suspicious), you wouldn't have this argument :p

Yeah, the people on neither train were always suspicious.  That's one reason I called out both Chop and Nodlied early on.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I don't recall you voting up Nodlied day 2 though. :v

He was in consideration though.  I had to consider that maybe he was the victim in a possible NK, which cast enough doubt.  Once he pulled the "I didn't do anything" claim though that's really what tipped him over the balance in my mind.