[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

NIGHT ONED9UzCVp.png

At the end of a long, tense day, the base personnel agree that the best course of action is to lynch Shade. A quick search of his belongings in the aftermath, however, prove his loyalty posthumously.

Shade939, the GDI Light Infantry, has been lynched!

With no leads as to who may be hostile, they prepare for a long night...

PLAYER VOTE
@Jeod NoLynch
@Retaliation Shade939
@ChopBam  
@Anon_Kat Shade939
@OrangeP47 Shade939
@Louis NoLynch
@Category 5 Hurricane Shade939
@Shade939 NoLynch
@Mojoman NoLynch
@FRAYDO Shade939
LEAD Shade939- 5/6-HAMMER

Day 2 begins in 24 hours. Please try to send in your actions in 1 hour prior to daystart.

As usual, 2 night posts per player.

I start making dinner 5 minutes early cause it's just a bunch of phase talk and I don't think anything is gonna happen and that happens.... c'mon guys...

Also, before I forget:  I'M HAVING POLISH SAUSAGE AND MASH POTATOS AND GREEN BEANS.

On a more serious note:  Jeod, I feel like your analysis is very 101 tier and if you were actually trying you'd be doing better.  A lot of the accusations you level at us could be turned around at you, just for defense tunnel instead of an agro tunnel.  It would work towards the conclusion that you knew Shade would flip town and wanted the cred when we all made a mistake and killed him in our ignorance.

11 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I start making dinner 5 minutes early cause it's just a bunch of phase talk and I don't think anything is gonna happen and that happens.... c'mon guys...

Also, before I forget:  I'M HAVING POLISH SAUSAGE AND MASH POTATOS AND GREEN BEANS.

On a more serious note:  Jeod, I feel like your analysis is very 101 tier and if you were actually trying you'd be doing better.  A lot of the accusations you level at us could be turned around at you, just for defense tunnel instead of an agro tunnel.  It would work towards the conclusion that you knew Shade would flip town and wanted the cred when we all made a mistake and killed him in our ignorance.

Deflection. You’ve yet to answer why you voted him. I believe you said it was a “safe lynch”?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Deflection. You’ve yet to answer why you voted him. I believe you said it was a “safe lynch”?

I mean, you could just pay attention in the thread, I rue wasting my second night post on this, but I'll lay out all the reasons.

1)  I'm vehemently against no lynch (in non CYOR games)

2)  Recall early on (like the first *real life* day of the game) when I called Shade out for several meta inconsistencies.  He wasn't sitting right with me the entire phase, even if I was joking it up about it.  It was half joking/half serious.

3)  His shot wasn't the best.  Now you may say, but Orange, he shot the guy you were casing/voting.  Yeah, he did.  But look at how he handled it.  Look at the WAY he did it.  I was gonna make a separate point for it, but really it goes here, think about this in conjuncture with the fact that he pretty quickly pivoted to no lynch after his shot failed instead of voting Anon.  Yeah, we now know Shade was town, but he wasn't acting town.

2 and 3 means Shade is a valid target in my book, 1 means if the trains are no lynch and someone else, I'm going to try to steer it away from no lynch, assuming the other train is not someone I'm feeling is town, which again, points 2 and 3.  This is entirely consistent with everything I do.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Well if this claim holds up Jeod couldn't have killed cat5.

Is this a repeat of rebarn 1 mafia where scum killed off the other town on the D1 train?

I’d expect an experienced scum player to off myself or Cat5.

Regarding the kill, I usually prefer to keep Cat5 alive when I’m scum so I can enjoy the game more. :v

Just now, Jeod said:

I’d expect an experienced scum player to off myself or Cat5.

Regarding the kill, I usually prefer to keep Cat5 alive when I’m scum so I can enjoy the game more. :v

Scum is obviously learning from Orange and I's expert performance during the CYOR except no night actions game.