{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

25 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

The thing iLTS has going for him is he claimed to control FRAYDO and no one countered it. I guess Jeod is probably clear of performing the kill unless FRAYDO visiting him gave him the heart attack. Not clear of being scum, but still.

source.gif

##vote nolynch

I changed my vote to nolynch btw.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I changed my vote to nolynch btw.

Good catch.

Players Votes
Cat5 Orange
Chopbam No Lynch
FRAYDO iLikeToSnipe
iLikeToSnipe No Lynch
Jeod iLikeToSnipe
Killing You iLikeToSnipe
Louis  
Mojoman  
Nodlied  
OrangeP47 iLikeToSnipe
Sunflower No Lynch

You gather around and start heckling poor iLTS, shouting various mean things. You force him into his castle abode, as he dares you all to try and challenge his plans!

Then you drop a nuke on it, because you're not going to let some nerd tell you what to do.

81bToKM1HQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

i Like To Snipe the Railroading DM is dead!

You have 24 hours until day 3 starts. Please hand in your actions at least one hour before day start.

11 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Uhh excuse me what? I'm scum because I have no town reads in a game where most people have been a little suspicious?

4 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

You gather around and start heckling poor iLTS, shouting various mean things. You force him into his castle abode, as he dares you all to try and challenge his plans!

Then you drop a nuke on it, because you're not going to let some nerd tell you what to do.

81bToKM1HQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

i Like To Snipe the Railroading DM is dead!

You have 24 hours until day 3 starts. Please hand in your actions at least one hour before day start.

We have like 5 verified night actions and everyone explaining what they did and why. You should have been able to get at least one town read. It didn't look right at all. I didn't expect the bandwagon though.

What the glacier flaying fuck happened in here? õ_o

I mean, I did believe that iLTS was acting scummy by virtue of his behaviour and role claim, but holy hell people, what was that bandwagon for?

Just now, Nodlied said:

I mean, I did believe that iLTS was acting scummy by virtue of his behaviour and role claim, but holy hell people, what was that bandwagon for?

That's really easy to say in hindsight, isn't it?

Just now, ChopBam said:

If I believed that it was hard enough to vote for him for the virtue of the game, I would have tracked out of the meeting during the engineer discussion to read up and make my own case. Most I wanted to do was to read up on Jeod. Hell, I would have participated with Jeod. =/

37 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Tempted to vote iLTS last minute but ehhhhhh.

36 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Think he's already being lynched so I'll sit back.

6 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Well look at you, almost like you knew he'd flip town and we'd look in the bandwagon. You even have the audacity to gloat.

Cross-referencing iLTS with the item action list from earlier finds common ground in Jeod and myself. I feel like the train was somewhat accidental.

However, Chop's hesitation puzzles me. I feel like he knew what the result would be and didn't want to be caught up in the wave.

23 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Well look at you, almost like you knew he'd flip town and we'd look in the bandwagon. You even have the audacity to gloat.

22 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

However, Chop's hesitation puzzles me. I feel like he knew what the result would be and didn't want to be caught up in the wave.

I mean, I guess.

Sorry for the AFKness. It was Spooky Night and we took the kids out.

It was also the first snow storm.

It was a rough night.

Poor iLTS.

RIP

(I couldn't confirm with Retal if the Dutch thing was just for the day before I go to bed, so sorry if I broke da rules).

Wow. That's a hell of a bandwagon you guys started after I went to work. I mean, I'm not sure I can blame anyone as iLTS was triggering me a bit, but that vote train looks odd.

Also, someone apparently really wanted the item that Louis gave me because it was stolen during the day. Unfortunately I didn't bother to look at what it was other than to confirm that I couldn't use it. An amulet of some kind. I suppose Louis could describe it in more detail, now that it is missing and presumably in scum hands.

[META] First weekend home with Baby Jeod, so I won't be able to attend to the game much due to errands etc in preparation for the following week. I've asked for a substitute for the weekend only.

8 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Also, someone apparently really wanted the item that Louis gave me because it was stolen during the day. Unfortunately I didn't bother to look at what it was other than to confirm that I couldn't use it. An amulet of some kind. I suppose Louis could describe it in more detail, now that it is missing and presumably in scum hands.

When I had the amulet it said it is from an unknown origin but that it responds to death.

Well, that's unfortunate, but, while I don't want to say it was ILTS fault, you can really see how it happened. I stand by my decision at the time, even if it turned out to be wrong, and am suspicious of those trying to gymnastic their way out of it or around the edges.

Louis:  Was this amulet something you came up with, or was it a random item you just happened to start with? (I don't know if you're at night post limit but I know a lot of people are, so if so, just wait till day to answer).

Also Nodlied, it's been bugging me, but if Rifleman is not the most common unit, what is? :p

Day 3                                                  

It's a dark and gloomy autumn day when you all awake to find one of you dead.

latest?cb=20190316145716

Mojoman aka Jack Skellington the Pumpkin King has celebrated his last Halloween!

Players Votes
Cat5  
Chopbam  
FRAYDO  
iLikeToSnipe  
Jeod  
Killing You  
Louis  
Mojoman  
Nodlied  
OrangeP47  
Sunflower