[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

##vote Fraydo

I'd say his inactivity is making his role, whatever that is, completely useless and unknown to us. If he is the killer, an investigation will be perfect. If not, I can't see a whole lot that we're actually going to lose here, unlike the airfield in that other game.

No no no. Chaos wants to use the pad. We know where it is there is also a question of his relations with jeod. Confirm it or deny it while we can.

Just now, Chaos_Knight said:

Eh, why not ##vote FRAYDO indeed.

Revealing my identity is something I'd rather avoid. And to annoy Voe also. :v

No, I'd rather have you uncovered right now. The information we can get out of that is very important.

3 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Pfft

34506007440762061458b847c0c8d964.jpg

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I'll save you the confirmation and tell you now I am with the Japanese Task Force.

And you have a penchant for chiming in when it's too late.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

##propose suspicion Chaos knight 13

*Sees that Jeod proposed something after hammer.*

avHnbUZ.gif

1 hour ago, Chaos_Knight said:

##propose trust Nodlied 226

Chaos_Knight proposed 226 Trust Points to Nodlied!

40 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

##vote Fraydo

[Vote Counted] ChopBam voted FRAYDO to be lynched!

35 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

##vote FRAYDO

[Vote Counted] Chaos_Knight voted FRAYDO to be lynched!

33 minutes ago, Killing You said:

##propose suspicion Chaos_Knight  50

Killing You proposed 50 Suspicion Points to Chaos_Knight!

31 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

##vote Chaos_Knight

[Vote Counted] ChopBam voted Chaos_Knight to be lynched!

u8k2cFf.png

KmOpb4s.jpg

u8D5V0X.png Night 3 Voting Results:

You have decided that Chaos_Knight will be investigated tonight.

After thorough investigation, we have discovered that the suspect is someone who goes by the name "Mello".

We have no information about this person, but apparently, L knows him. More info will be revealed as we conclude the investigation on "Mello".

What's more interesting, we did found something which could be related to Kira case!

PCJdsEw.jpg?1

By the looks of it, the confiscated black looking Notebook called "Death Note" contains some disturbing information regarding killing people by writing their names into it. The rules match what we've already suspected, so we confiscate this Notebook. Whether the notebook has been used by Chaos_Knight is undergoing investigation and the outcome will determine Chaos_Knight's fate in the morning.

There's also one more item we found on Mello, a used Chocolate Bar. Mello loves chocolate, it helps him think.

u8D5V0X.png Confiscated Items & Arrested players:

DN Kira Game character Mello Chaos_Knight as "Mello", the Kira Suspect  (holding cell, to be investigated)

u8D5V0X.png Death Note (unable to be used tonight by suspect, to be investigated) 

1f36b.png Mello's Chocolate (already used)

It is not possible to contact or pass items to Chaos Knight tonight. 

Chaos Knight is not able to perform night actions tonight.

Since Chaos Knight was caught with Death Note, his Proposal Points will reset to 0 by next day and is pending elimination if he's found to be Kira

Player that is chosen to be investigated will have his identity revealed, and held in a cell during the night, effectively blocking all the night actions and also confiscating all the items he/she had, including the Death Note. The Death Note is investigated and if the player is caught using it (doesn't matter when during the game), this player is eliminated as Kira. In case there is no other Kira the game will end, otherwise the game continues. If the person didn't used the Death Note he/she is released next day, but his Proposal points will be depleted until he/she will gain trust from somebody again.

u8D5V0X.png Night Rules:

During the NIGHT, you are able to use several Night actions at your disposal, or even combine them as you wish (if there is a restriction you will be told).

To use a Night Action, please Private Message Me during the Night Phase! Results will be posted before next day starts in next 24 hours!

Some of the actions include either item usage, special character abilities and actions that can be unlocked by having enough trust from the last day. Beware, most of these actions are one time use, if not stated differently.

This is also the time when the Death Note will be used. Only the current owner can access to interact with it. The Death Note itself can be passed to players too. Using the Death Note during the Night has some special rules to perform nightkills, which offer more possibilities and strategies. This is possible if the owner decides to interact with it. If Death Note is not used during the Night, it could be used during the day, but that action will be public. This can happen if the Death Note is passed during the Night.

Besides the night actions and Death Note usage, players will also be able to visit each other during the Night, and communicate in private in designated google docs.

Only Players that have gained more Trust than Suspicion can invite and accept other Players to doc communication. Players will be able to stay and discuss until one of them decides to leave. Please note that there are also risks visiting someone, so be aware who you accept to meet. You can only accept during the night, not next day.

Send me a PM if you want to meet someone (only one person): ##PROPOSE MEETING PLAYERNAME

The other person will receive a PM from me during the night, and also needs to accept it via PM (once again only one person if multiple players want to meet): ##ACCEPT MEETING PLAYERNAME

IF you propose or accept a meeting and you already are in a meeting, you will first have to leave the meeting. Use  ##LEAVE MEETING PLAYERNAME anytime in a PM, otherwise meeting docs will be available for two players until L decides otherwise. If any of the participants is interrogated, arrested or killed, the meeting will end automatically.

Night actions are done classic way by the Private Message only, same as resolved action replies. If you have a night action and do not inform me by PM in advance before the next Day phase begins (preferably asap, but not later than one hour before the game starts), you do nothing that night. If you know you'll do nothing anyway you can always tell me that too.

Forum Posting during the Night Phase is limited - 2 posts per player max. Players who won't comply will either receive a gimmick or gain 10 suspicion points for each extra post!

u8D5V0X.png  Final CVC and Player Score Results:

0oo8vEl.png

The player with most trust is Nodlied (331 Trust Points). He's able to use a special Night Action granted from L himself. Private Message will reveal details. Note that these actions can be different and can be combined with other night actions.

During the day, a total of 803 Proposal Points were distributed to players. The next day, each player will receive a base of 241 Proposal Points (0.1*Day Number from the total number of distributed points).

Players who have gained Trust will also receive a Proposal Points bonus. Proposal Point Bonus is determined by the exact number of Trust points they've gained. 

If a player gained both Trust and Suspicion, by the start of the next day, the Suspicion points will be reduced by the exact number Trust points.

Note that there are also abilities that either cost proposal points or trust, and they can also increase Proposal Points, Suspicion and Trust to players so you can also expect different outcome next day. These will be calculated before proposal base and proposal bonus is applied.

qeFcD0h.png

3 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

So, what's next folks? My claim is proven true, how's stuff in the "orphanage", Jeod? :p

Hats off, you were sincere about your role. Still glad you dont have the iPad.

So, Jeod, cut the crap. What are you?

I still think he's shinigami, which doesn't change any of my reasoning. I still say FRAYDO is up next on the chopping block for investigation. If he's indeed task force, since he hasn't been playing a big role he's likely unimportant, and therefore has little to be aFRAYDO of ;)

Orange was on the money. I'm Sidoh. Although I have no idea which of those two notebooks is mine. Probably won't know unless I hold one of them myself or unless I find Ryuk and figure it out from him. The text in my PM doesn't allude to any other characters--I just want my notebook back.

Anyway, Mello is a chaotic good in Death Note lore. His goal is to beat everyone else to Kira and prove himself better than L. Because of this, he sees the Task Force as an enemy. You should be cautious about him.

As for the confiscated notebook, it appears we'll find out more information tomorrow.

I'm just barely doing enough to keep track of this game, since I'm basically useless at the moment. Nobody trusts me, so it's pointless at this stage for me to say anything and everybody has done what I wanted and kept me from doing anything. As a result, I've been letting outside tasks take precedence over doing real deep detective work.

What I am going to say, is that I've never seen such a smart orange. Makes me feel like I don't really need to dig in at all.

@OrangeP47 You would only be giving away my name and face to Kira with an investigation on me. I trust you, Orange, and it should be stated an investigation on me would be a waste of a day. With the information we hope to gain tomorrow, I suggest we go from there in deciding the next suspect. Until then, we sit back and see what stirs in the night.

What will you do, Nodlied?

I'll use my second post already, because with 100 trust if something super-big happens I'll take the suspicion hit :v

All of my statements should of course be prefaced with "going by current information". I do expect the calculus will change somewhat with the morning post, one way or another. Investigating FRAYDO *might* be a waste, but by my current cost-benefit analysis it's the least waste. While earlier I said that having no reason to trust someone is not a valid reason to mistrust them, and the opposite case as well, the thing is, until we get further information, there just aren't too many good options. It's not that a D4 pick on FRAYDO as it stands is a good option, it's just the least bad option, mostly because picking Jeod is useless, for reasons I've stated a ton, Cat 5 is known, Nodlied is best not being revealed and has a lot more trust from me now after these very recent events, Choppy and Mojo seem fairly trustworthy, etc. You're still largely unknown FRAYDO, and at this stage, that's a rarity.

@Cat 5. You may seem to be left out to dry, but I think you may still play a vital role. I have some half-formed ideas, but not enough information at the current time to form any coherent theories or propose any courses of action, though.