[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Now, having said all of that, I still have one piece of evidence that strongly indicates the presence of a Sith player in game. But I'd prefer to not getting into explaining that right before I'm heading off for the night, so if anyone else wants to try and figure out what it is before then.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Now, having said all of that, I still have one piece of evidence that strongly indicates the presence of a Sith player in game. But I'd prefer to not getting into explaining that right before I'm heading off for the night, so if anyone else wants to try and figure out what it is before then.

Leaving us in suspense is something a sith would do :p

But that said, I'm pretty tired and not at my best, so I'm going to be heading to bed shortly too.

4 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It would be against the rules to post the link to the scum doc to use as evidence.

He can always quote stuff straight from the doc. (It happened before!)

17 hours ago, Nodlied said:

##Vote Champion Voe

[Vote Counted] Nodlied voted Voe to be the Champion in the Duel!

17 hours ago, Voe said:

##challenge Retaliation

[Callenge] Voe challenged Retaliation in the Duel!

17 hours ago, Retaliation said:

I...

##accept

[Callenge Accepted] Retaliation accepts Voe's challenge in the Duel!

These votes that are posted after Challenge Accept are meaningless:

22 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

##vote Champion Category 5 Hurricane
##vote Sith TheIrishman

6 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

## vote champion Category 5

## vote sith theirishman

Final Day 0 CVC:

S4Hw9P8.png

Voe and Retaliation will meet in the Duel ~5 hours!

I just want to throw this out there: Depending on the era of play, the Rule of Two may or may not be moot. There also don't appear to be any "corruption" mechanics per player, either, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that we're facing a fixed number of Sith. Bear in mind, I could be wrong, but that's how the situation appears to me.

45 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Duel when? End of Day or can it be triggered sooner by player actions? I'm interested to see this practice bout.

I can only shorten the Council Day (but not more than 24 hours)  if necessary since I need to be present for the Duel when it starts, and that's usually best during phase breaks.

Just now, Killing_You said:

I just want to throw this out there: Depending on the era of play, the Rule of Two may or may not be moot. There also don't appear to be any "corruption" mechanics per player, either, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that we're facing a fixed number of Sith. Bear in mind, I could be wrong, but that's how the situation appears to me.

At the moment I'm roughly assuming this game is based off of Anakin Skywalker's quest as the Chosen One to bring balance to the force.

For the "corruption" mechanic, double check what force abilities your character can learn at night.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

At the moment I'm roughly assuming this game is based off of Anakin Skywalker's quest as the Chosen One to bring balance to the force.

For the "corruption" mechanic, double check what force abilities your character can learn at night.

I think his point is it doesn't specifically mention corruption.  That said, there might be hidden mechanics, and I'd be highly surprised if there wasn't at least *some* consequence for learning dark side powers.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I think his point is it doesn't specifically mention corruption.  That said, there might be hidden mechanics, and I'd be highly surprised if there wasn't at least *some* consequence for learning dark side powers.

I think it's rather explicit in mentioning it corrupts you...

Just now, Shade939 said:

I think it's rather explicit in mentioning it corrupts you...

But what exactly does that mean "mean" is open for debate.  Don't get me wrong, I'm agreeing it's ill advised, but there's room for interpretation.

But what exactly does that mean "mean" is open for debate.  Don't get me wrong, I'm agreeing it's ill advised, but there's room for interpretation.

Are you certain you're seeing the same thing I am? It has an actual warning in the action itself about how it strengthens your connection to the dark side each time you take it.

Yes, it says that.  But that could mean the slider moves.  That could mean eventually you become a sith if you do it too much. It could mean other things as well.  It most certainly doesn't give exact points value.  Therefore it's a bit open ended.

18 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Huh. I somehow missed that part.

In that case, this may be a bit like Death Note, where technically anyone could dabble in evil deeds, but there's a few people who start the game either already on that path or have motivation to go there.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Huh. I somehow missed that part.

In that case, this may be a bit like Death Note, where technically anyone could dabble in evil deeds, but there's a few people who start the game either already on that path or have motivation to go there.

I assure everyone now, I'm not Teru, hehehe.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I assure everyone now, I'm not Teru, hehehe.

Hmmgh, you also seemed to assume there was a possibility of there being no Sith in the game despite the fact that killing all of them is the only way it  mentioned we could win the game.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Hmmgh, you also seemed to assume there was a possibility of there being no Sith in the game despite the fact that killing all of them is the only way it  mentioned we could win the game.

I'll counter with the fact that it's been said the game is entirely in the hands of the player actions.  People BECOMING the Sith would fit that very well.

You also place undue weight on this theory I'm talking about.  It's not even 50/50.  It's 5% at the most.  I just like to have all ideas on the table.

I'll counter with the fact that it's been said the game is entirely in the hands of the player actions.  People BECOMING the Sith would fit that very well.

You also place undue weight on this theory I'm talking about.  It's not even 50/50.  It's 5% at the most.  I just like to have all ideas on the table.

Which, why would you if there were no Sith in the game to start with, that sounds like a D1 victory to me?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

You are still stronk with the Death Note my young DeathNoteawan.

2f4b5fd4dabaf3031cabf347be84e45c53a8a710

The problem is, after that performance, everyone suspects me of being a scum-sided player now. It's thwarted my last few scum runs because so much heat has been on me from D1.  I welcome the chance to be a town player and prove I'm just as useful as town, and/or show people I'm unbiased.

The problem is, after that performance, everyone suspects me of being a scum-sided player now. It's thwarted my last few scum runs because so much heat has been on me from D1.  I welcome the chance to be a town player and prove I'm just as useful as town, and/or show people I'm unbiased.

You almost had it in Halloween CYOR. :p