Sign in to follow this  
Einstein

New Members Introduce Yourselves Here

Hello, and welcome to W3D Hub!

We are a place for discussion and development of all W3D games and W3D-related things. If you are new to this community, we hope you will enjoy your time with us. Please take a moment to introduce yourself so that we know a little about who you are. Also, if you haven't already done so, please look over the rules, which are located at the top of the forum, or by clicking this link. Any of our staff, moderators, or admins would be happy to answer any questions you might have about this place and how it works. Feel free to PM us or catch us on the IRC or on TeamSpeak, and of course ingame.

Have fun!

New forum so I'll pretend I'm new.

Gamer 18 , from South Africa ( country for uneducated people ) , MLP , games , lots of mods , work ect .

Hello fellas, general community nuisance stopping by to say hi :)

Dobrodosli. :-)

Hvala, također :toot:

I'm still trying to figure all of this out, but I'll stop in and say hello regardless.

If there are new members of this community from other modding areas, I might be able to get some assistance with TFS.

EDIT: Also, am I no longer a tester for AR/TSR?

Edited by Bfranx

Guest rackz

hello from germany. i play and mod renegade in all directions. my favourite mod is APB. for now im 22 yeard old, at saturday ill be 23 (orly) :awesome:

We've temporarily shut down our testing operation for the time being, but we'll bring it back once we are ready.

We've temporarily shut down our testing operation for the time being, but we'll bring it back once we are ready.

Indeed. Our tester group had been wiped. However, old BHP testers will have a much easier time re-applying once we start hiring testers. So don't worry too much about it.

Guest rackz

czecze Voe :p

oh so i see polish czech english nl peoples now, lets see how many languages will join in :p

Edited by rackz

oh so i see polish czech english nl peoples now, lets see how many languages will join in :p

you missed croatian :v:

Speak a little bit of Afrikaans but I'm Dyslexic so language is super hard .

Hello everyone, new guy reporting from Zagreb (Croatia).

You've probably seen me around the CNCNZ.com forum as a regular, so yeah, I've come to check this place out a bit. I see some familiar names in the member list, most notably Plokite_Wolf and NaokiP which I know in real life. Good to be here in any case and best of luck to everyone that is taking care of the site!

Guess I should say hello as well ;)

Some of you may still remember me from quite some time ago on the Renegade Forums, as well as seen me around the BfD and TR mods.

It has been a while since I moved around actively in a Renegade community but since BfD is in the process of moving over to here, so am I ^^

I personally see a lot of familiar names anyway :o

Well, I guess I could just say hi and declare that I'm one of the worst players here.

Good to meet you all!

(Not so) New member here. Still filling a bit rough having to move to another forum for TSR and AR, but at least it sounds like Battle for Dune is still being made and will be on the same launcher as most of the other games.