[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Shade939 said:

By the way, can we speed this up?

At this point the most productive thing for me to do is go ahead and have my alignment revealed one way or another?

It's the middle of the night now.  Might as well take the full time now, and give people like Verti time to post.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It's the middle of the night now.  Might as well take the full time now, and give people like Verti time to post.

Might as well I suppose, although I'm not going to really bother putting in any effort on my own part.

3 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'd kind of like iLTS as the number 1, as I think there's more chance he could be actual scum than KY, and it'd be nice to get a second shot at the power.

I'll have to agree with this, and I'm not as suspicious of KY volunteering for #1 so easily as other folks are, like Cat5. The fact he's willing to volunteer so easily tells me straight-up that KY is unafraid of this particular sifting method, which tells me in turn, again, that he's probably town. We go for one of the shadier (haw) characters.

Indeed, I was going to do this before bed but I'll do it now, so I can be on record as having this opinion and it doesn't get lost during the morning period when I'm asleep but everyone else is very lively.

##Vote iLikeToSnipe

I'll use my ability closer to hammer tomorrow, in case for some reason we drastically change our plan, or to avoid any potential shenanigans anyone throws out.

So I see that we have a plan. Btw, if we really need another guy to appear as 1st choice, I'd be up for it as well. So we have a backup plan.

As for now, I do agree with Cat5 (post quite a while ago) that iLTS's shifts in perspectives on why he did what he did have been rather weird during D1.
So, for now, ##Vote iLikeToSnipe Go get some Isaac! (If you don't end up dying by P47's ability, hurrah!)

As long as I'm 1st target I don't mind. At this point I'm pretty sure Orange is town and I trust his ability. I'm not willing to be 2nd and risk Shade being 3rd party. Speaking of that, we should probably get more votes on Shade just to be safe. He could switch his vote at the last second if we have any errant votes and doom somebody else.

##Vote iLikeToSnipe

44 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

So I see that we have a plan. Btw, if we really need another guy to appear as 1st choice, I'd be up for it as well. So we have a backup plan.

As for now, I do agree with Cat5 (post quite a while ago) that iLTS's shifts in perspectives on why he did what he did have been rather weird during D1.
So, for now, ##Vote iLikeToSnipe Go get some Isaac! (If you don't end up dying by P47's ability, hurrah!)

I should have picked the Marker as my role... :v

11 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

##vote Killing_You

7 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

##Vote iLikeToSnipe

7 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote iLikeToSnipe

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

##Vote iLikeToSnipe

20 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

##Vote iLikeToSnipe

CVC:
Killing You voted Killing_You
OrangeP47 voted iLiketoSnipe
Jeod voted Shade
iLikeToSnipe voted iLiketoSnipe
Shade939 voted iLiketoSnipe
Nodlied voted iLiketoSnipe
Category 5 Hurricane voted Nobody
ChopBam voted Nobody
FRAYDO voted Killing_You
Verti60 voted iLikeToSnipe

iLiketoSnipe: 5
Killing_You: 2
Shade: 1

Need two votes on Shade, so if the two voting Killing_You could switch...reminder that we don't want to allow an opportunity for a single vote to swap Target #2 just before hammer.

Hey guys, apologies for the staggered absence, been a busy weekend. I don't think I'll have a chance to check in before hammer at this point.

Following the plan, it looks like we're sitting at 4 iLTS, and 3 Shade. One more for iLTS and we're good to go.

##vote iLikeToSnipe

8 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

So you at least still seem to be able to vote despite having Divine Punishment. Anything to share on that, Shade?

Not much point in bothering to do anything to my character at this point, so for the moment nothing, for the next player on the other hand. :v

So, if I'm town, who do you plan on lynching over this entire scenario? I'll point out that if I'm town it means Category 5 was obviously arguing about their ability, and Jeod has obviously been trying to kill me from the first day.

Well, no, if it turns out that Shade flips, it will be because iLTS is town. That won't tell us anything about KY, though, because KY could have been lying to get ahead of iLTS claiming that he was attacked, or he could just be a town roleblocker. We will only know the solution to one end of that argument.