[CANCELED] Janitorial Mafia 3

Jeod

My last hosted game was February 2021. It's been too long, and it would be a shame to let W3D mafia games die! It's like gladiators in a colosseum! Entertainment for the masses! Anyway, I don't expect too many of the past players to be around after two years. Hopefully we see some new names.

Janitorial Mafia 3

Open Janitorial Mafia is an open setup, which means the possible roles are known from the start of the game. The setup itself is called Janitorial thanks to the pivotal mafia role, the Janitor. The setup only has one doctor and one cop, plus a few other basic roles that aren't common. Scumhunting is a must, but it shouldn't be as "in the dark" as a true basics game.

JANITORIAL MAFIA ROLES

• Villager (3)
    • The most basic of town roles, the villager has no actions except their vote.
  • Doctor (1)
    • The doctor is a town power role with the ability to protect one player each night, including themselves if desired.
  • Sane Cop (1)
    • The cop is a town power role with the ability to investigate a player each night and discover their alignment.
  • Miller (1)
    • The miller is a basic town role that is essentially a villager, but they will appear as mafia on cop reports and flip vanilla mafia on death.
  • Oracle (1)
    • The oracle is a town power role with the ability to target a player each night to be mod-revealed if the oracle dies. The oracle will only reveal their previous night target. The ability does not stack.
  • Vanilla Mafia (1)
    • The mirror role of the town villager, the vanilla mafia has no actions except a nightkill and a vote during the day.
  • Janitor (1)
    • The janitor is a mafia power role with a one-time ability to hide the role of the nightkill. The killed player will not be revealed for the duration of the game.
  • Lawyer (1)
    • The lawyer is a mafia power role with the night ability to make their target mafia teammate appear innocent on cop reports.

This game setup requires 10 players to play. If you are brand new or have only a few games of mafia under your belt, this is a great entry point!

The game will start within 72 hours of the minimum player count being met. Official date and time will be announced within 24 hours of the minimum player count being met.

*This game is estimated to last up to Night 5, which equates to 15 days (48 hour days and 24 hour nights). Depending on how the game plays out, the timeframe might be longer or shorter.

**If you are new to mafia or just haven't played in a while, feel free to ask plenty of questions. They will be answered. I would encourage you to read the two previous iterations of this setup: Janitorial Mafia 1 and Janitorial Mafia 2.

PLAYER COMMITMENTS 6/10

@ Killing_You

@ Category 5 Hurricane

@ ChopBam

@ Mojoman

@ TheIrishman

@ FRAYDO

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Unit reporting.

Been waiting for this to happen for a while. Keep checking back in hoping for something.

You know it's funny, so have I. Verti was going to host something, and then KY was, but that TV series he was going to base it on didn't release on time...

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

You know it's funny, so have I. Verti was going to host something, and then KY was, but that TV series he was going to base it on didn't release on time...

I do still have that one in the works. I was planning on finishing it up and posting a signup thread once the finale releases (AKA mid-late July). Only reason it's taken this long is because post-production and release have been kinda... difficult. (A large part of it being on Amazon's end, but I won't bog down the thread with that.)

9 hours ago, Jeod said:

What’s wrong with my formatting? It’s copied from the previous games.

It's ugly as f*ck and hyperlinks are completely invisible unless you hover over them or drag select the text.

image.png

22 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

It's ugly as f*ck and hyperlinks are completely invisible unless you hover over them or drag select the text.

image.png

Your theme sucks. I suggest using the white one. :v

Ill fix it when I get home.

14 hours ago, Mojoman said:

@ Nodlied
@ alphoca
@ Brigitte on the off chance you still exist.
@ FRAYDO
@ Shade939 Also off chance you still exist.
@ OrangeP47 @ TheIrishman @ iLikeToSnipe Also the possibility.

I'm sorry, but I'm extremely busy these days. Mostly with work, though most of my little free time is spent doing volunteer work these days.

9 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Yep, I'll join if it's still going

Open until filled. Needs 5 more players. Once filled I'll send out an email to all players or something as a reminder and give some time for everyone to check in.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

I still exist and will be signing up. Hi!

Hi!

2 hours ago, alphoca said:

sorry im in vacation to play anything

That's cool np. Unfortunately though we still need 4 additional players.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...