He's making another list

FRAYDO

Santa isn't allowed to deliver coal this year due to concerns over rising global temperatures, thus he should opt to deliver wind turbines and solar panels to naughty children as a way to spread climate awareness.

Also Fraydo is fucking gay.

Edited by Liten

2 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

2018 List

'tis the season and let's be jolly! It's that time of year again to see if Santa will give you presents or coal this year! Post here and see which list you end up on.

7f7ba909eb5de0216fc031ba501c3946.jpg

Well, to be fair. Getting a nice gift for being nice is always nice. But getting a bunch of coal is also nice, as I'd be able to spend it on Wargaming's coal ships. :v

mf ANVIL up in here getting WASTED in ECW trying to eat some flat disc-shaped bread ; ; bike rushed by the SAMMYD owned in red ranch humvee rushing the based rice fields in the holy lands of southern malaysian peninsula military island (Naval) diplomacy island hosting USA vs the NORTHERN KOREA with the hEAVY POLICE PRESENCE like the heavy_tank  REDDY

I've been good all year round. I was accused of doing shit but it's fine, it's all fine. *80 people outside of my house telling me that I'm a rapist and should km*. You know it is nice knowing people try to prank you but they end up pranking not only you but everyone around you because they became so dumb and gullible all of a sudden, it's like they're not even themselves anymore. *Jesus walks in yet again*."So you've finally realized how to be a good man?" Yes. "here's some money, now buy yourself something"   

Holy moly! I have work to do!

On 12/4/2019 at 11:24 AM, Liten said:

Santa isn't allowed to deliver coal this year due to concerns over rising global temperatures, thus he should opt to deliver wind turbines and solar panels to naughty children as a way to spread climate awareness.

Also Fraydo is fucking gay.

ok Thunberg 1v1 me Halo Reach

Naughty list

On 12/4/2019 at 12:02 PM, Jeod said:

I've been a good town this year.

17c.png

I'll let RNG decide your place on the list.

Random number between 1 and 10
Odd number: Nice list
Even number: Naughty list

Number Generator

Your result: 2

Naughty list! Thanks for playing.

On 12/4/2019 at 12:34 PM, Threve said:

0825F1FA-A13C-4ACC-B024-8B636E352EBB.jpeg

99% level of stress! 'tis the season! Nice list for your hard efforts.

On 12/4/2019 at 1:12 PM, Killing_You said:

*buys cookie ingredients for Santa's arrival*

I swear to St. Nick if these are vegan cookies you get naughty list for life

Nice list! (for now)

On 12/4/2019 at 1:26 PM, Nodlied said:

Well, to be fair. Getting a nice gift for being nice is always nice. But getting a bunch of coal is also nice, as I'd be able to spend it on Wargaming's coal ships. :v

To play Wargaming games and also obtain coal, I have just the solution for you! Commit war crimes!

I'll preemptively place you on the Naughty list. May you receive lots of coal!

On 12/4/2019 at 7:46 PM, MechanicalThighs said:

I just want peace on Earth. Therefore I'm automatically nice, and should be on the list.

"Should be on the list" sounds demanding. However, peace on Earth is an admirable wish and so

Nice list

On 12/5/2019 at 1:21 AM, anvil_36 said:

mf ANVIL up in here getting WASTED in ECW trying to eat some flat disc-shaped bread ; ; bike rushed by the SAMMYD owned in red ranch humvee rushing the based rice fields in the holy lands of southern malaysian peninsula military island (Naval) diplomacy island hosting USA vs the NORTHERN KOREA with the hEAVY POLICE PRESENCE like the heavy_tank  REDDY

confused-santa-590ch121610.jpg

???

Nice list....?

On 12/5/2019 at 1:03 PM, Sharky89 said:

I think i will be on the nice list. Have done a lot of good things for the Brotherhood of Nod and i like the colour red ofcourse!

In the name of Santa!!

For the Brotherhood, and for our Tiberium future! You have done well.

Nice list!

On 12/5/2019 at 1:27 PM, Voe said:

I volunteer.

For tribute! Excellent. Santa has informed me that due to new labour laws introduced in his workshop he has been needing extra help, preferably help that does not complain of silly things such as "unsafe working conditions" and "imminent danger".

Nice list and a good reference from Święty for your résumé.

On 12/5/2019 at 4:35 PM, thedisclaimitory said:

I've been good all year round. I was accused of doing shit but it's fine, it's all fine. *80 people outside of my house telling me that I'm a rapist and should km*. You know it is nice knowing people try to prank you but they end up pranking not only you but everyone around you because they became so dumb and gullible all of a sudden, it's like they're not even themselves anymore. *Jesus walks in yet again*."So you've finally realized how to be a good man?" Yes. "here's some money, now buy yourself something"   

80 people falsely accusing you sounds suspicious. Surely 80 people cannot be wrong, and so I must abide by consensus.

Naughty list, I'm afraid. See an attorney to overrule this decision before December 25th.

On 12/5/2019 at 6:35 PM, Guard55 said:

Hmmmm....

Hmmm....

I'll say Nice list!

18 hours ago, GraYaSDF said:

I need some coal from Ded Moroz to warm my house, and clean-clean water which is not rusty. Telling ya a truth, yo, that's how I live today, and it sucks. Life sucks, so please, make it less suck.

May you receive the coal you need and may life become better for you in the near future.

Nice list

15 hours ago, AZ-Stalker said:

Santa you say? Can I have some:

Q10A2RC.png

Nice list unless death crate. If death crate, prepare to hear "Nuclear Warhead approaching".

8bhLHkx.png

Just now, Threve said:

Have you ever thought about just bringing a Christmas tree into work all day and boxing your employees?

Trees and trains don't get on very well, and I have considered boxing my gang, however I really don't want to lose my christmas bonus and triple wage this year! 

I'm trying to save up for a Mammoth Tank 36 Inch 

1 minute ago, Goliath35 said:

Trees and trains don't get on very well, and I have considered boxing my gang, however I really don't want to lose my christmas bonus and triple wage this year! 

I'm trying to save up for a Mammoth Tank 36 Inch 

69BB6573-E684-4C05-9C32-57589DB59B7D.jpeg

17 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

I swear to St. Nick if these are vegan cookies you get naughty list for life

Nice list! (for now)

Vegan cookies? What kind of madman do you take me for? :v I only make REAL cookies, and I set out REAL milk to go with them.

14 hours ago, NoSoldier said:

You had me laughing for 10 minutes. Just had to do something close:

Surprise Mechanics.png

This is gold! Good one! Classic. The crate meme is actually OWA's doing after we were joking about EA's surprise mechanics. Glad you got a laugh out of it!

9 hours ago, thedisclaimitory said:

im on the naughty list again hmmm *"SURPRISE MECHANICS"* maybe its just not that much of a mechanic than a bug 

disclaimitory: EA infamously tried to pass in-game gambling / loot boxes as "surprise mechanics", so that's the meta joke.

Also whats with all the vegan cookie jokes here implying they're bad - the best cookie of my life was a vegan one. :P

Edited by AZ-Stalker